• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Thursday, March 10, 2016

I AM WRATH Trailers, Images and Posters

i-am-wrath-2016-movie-trailer-images-and-poster

Today we have the official trailers, images and posters for the action thriller "I Am Wrath".

Directed by Chuck Russell ("The Mask"), the film stars John Travolta as an unemployed engineer who goes on a vengeful rampage after his wife's murderers escape justice with the help of corrupt police officers. And because "John Wick" and "Taken" are so popular, Travolta's everyman character has a very particular set of skills originating from a mysterious past.

The cast also includes Christopher Meloni, Rebecca De Mornay, Amanda Schull, Sam Trammell and Luis Da Silva Jr.

"I Am Wrath" will be available on VOD on April 15th followed by a release theaters on May 13th.

Check out the trailers, images and posters after the jump.






I Am Wrath (2016) Movie Image 1

I Am Wrath (2016) Movie Image 2

I Am Wrath (2016) Movie Image 3

Photo of John Travolta in the action thriller I Am Wrath

John Travolta on the set of I Am Wrath

John Travolta in I Am Wrath

Image of John Travolta in I Am Wrath

I Am Wrath John Travolta Image

I Am Wrath Movie Poster
I Am Wrath John Travolta Poster

Official Synopsis
"Unemployed engineer Stanley Hill (Travolta) witnesses the brutal murder of his wife Vivian (Rebecca De Mornay, TV’s Jessica Jones) who was attacked by thugs in a parking garage. When Detective Gibson (Sam Trammell, True Blood) and other corrupt police officers are unable and unwilling to bring the killers to justice, Stanley turns to his old friend Dennis (Christopher Meloni, Man of Steel, TVs Law & Order) and decides to take matters into his own hands. It is only then that Stanley and Dennis are found to have a mysterious past that, until now, they kept very well hidden. As they wreak their revenge, those involved in the cover up realize that Stanley and Dennis are more dangerous than they could have ever imagined…"




     RELATED POSTS :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments as civilised as possible, and refrain from spamming. All comments will be moderated. Thank you !