• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING 2 Trailer and Images

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Trailer and Images

Universal has released the first trailer and images for "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2". The sequel announces a new wedding in the Portokalos family, while the first film's protagonists Toula (Nia Vardalos) and Ian (John Corbett) are dealing with marital problems of their own.

Directed by Kirk Jones ("Everybody's Fine"), the film also stars Elena Kampouris, Lainie Kazan, Louis Mandylor, Joey Fatone, Mark Margolis, Gia Carides and Bruce Gray.

"My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2" opens in theaters on March 25, 2016.

Check out the trailer and images after the jump.




My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Cast Image

Elena Kampouris in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

Joey Fatone, Gia Carides, Stavroula Logothettis and Louis Mandylor in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

John Corbett and Bruce Gray in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

John Corbett in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

Lainie Kazan and Louis Mandylor in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

Nia Vardalos and John Corbett in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

Nia Vardalos in My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

Image of Nia Vardalos in the comedy sequel My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2

Official Synopsis
"After spending most of their time focusing on their troubling teenage daughter, Toula and Ian are facing marital problems while also having to deal with yet another Greek wedding – this time, even bigger and fatter."




     RELATED POSTS :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments as civilised as possible, and refrain from spamming. All comments will be moderated. Thank you !