- Nine new behind-the-scenes images from David Ayer's WWII action drama "Fury" starring Brad Pitt, Jon Bernthal, Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman and Michael Pena. Opens on November 14, 2014.
- The first two official images from Wally Pfister's sci-fi thriler "Transcendence" which stars Johnny Depp, Paul Bettany, Rebecca Hall, Kate Mara, Cillian Murphy, Clifton Collins, Jr. and Morgan Freeman. Opens on April 18, 2014.
- Twelve new images from Peter Berg's Afghanistan war drama "Lone Survivor" starring Mark Wahlberg, Taylor Kitsch, Emile Hirsch, Ben Foster, Eric Bana, Alexander Ludwig and Ali Suliman. Opens in limited release on December 27th and expands on January 10, 2014.
- The first official image for the drama "The Judge" starring Robert Downey Jr. and Robert Duvall. Opens on October 10, 2014.
FURY is set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Brad Pitt) commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Dr. Will Caster (Johnny Depp) is the foremost researcher in the field of Artificial Intelligence, working to create a sentient machine that combines the collective intelligence of everything ever known with the full range of human emotions. His highly controversial experiments have made him famous, but they have also made him the prime target of anti-technology extremists who will do whatever it takes to stop him. However, in their attempt to destroy Will, they inadvertently become the catalyst for him to succeed—to be a participant in his own transcendence. For his wife Evelyn (Rebecca Hall) and best friend Max Waters (Paul Bettany), both fellow researchers, the question is not if they can…but if they should. Their worst fears are realized as Will’s thirst for knowledge evolves into a seemingly omnipresent quest for power, to what end is unknown. The only thing that is becoming terrifyingly clear is there may be no way to stop him.
Based on The New York Times bestselling true story of heroism, courage and survival, Lone Survivor tells the incredible tale of four Navy SEALs on a covert mission to neutralize a high-level al-Qaeda operative who are ambushed by the enemy in the mountains of Afghanistan. Faced with an impossible moral decision, the small band is isolated from help and surrounded by a much larger force of Taliban ready for war. As they confront unthinkable odds together, the four men find reserves of strength and resilience as they stay in the fight to the finish.
Hank Palmer (Robert Downey Jr.) returns to his childhood home where his estranged father, the town’s judge (Robert Duvall), is suspected of murder. He sets out to discover the truth and along the way reconnects with the family he walked away from years before.
RELATED POSTS :
- NEWS UPDATE: New Release Dates, Friday the 13th Reboot, Kubrik's Napoleon, Quentin Tarantino's Next Film
- THE HOBBIT: THE DESOLATION OF SMAUG - Soundtrack Samples & 33 Pictures
- 2014 Independent Spirit Awards Nominations Announced
- R.I.P. Paul Walker (1973 – 2013)
- FAST & FURIOUS 7 Production Delayed Indefinitely
- NEWS UPDATE: Superman Vs. Batman, World War Z Sequel, Terminator Reboot and More
- SAG Awards 2014 Nominations Announced
- NEWS UPDATE: X-Men Apocalypse, Amanda Seyfried, Indiana Jones, 22 Jump Street, Freddy Mercury Biopic
- 71st Annual Golden Globes Nominees Announced
- NEWS UPDATES: Emilia Clarke to Star in TERMINATOR Reboot, New SPIDER-MAN Spin-Off Projects, THE PURGE 2 Casts Lead and More