Watch the trailers and read the official synopses after the jump. Here is a short description of the trailers:
- The first trailer for the dark comedy "All is Bright" starring Paul Giamatti, Paul Rudd and Sally Hawkins. In theaters on October 4th and on VOD on September 10th.
- The first trailer for the 2009 film "Mr. Nobody" starring Jared Leto, Sarah Polley, Diane Kruger, Linh-Dan Pham, Rhys Ifans and Juno Temple. The film has only now been given a US release date: November 1st in theaters and September 26th on iTunes.
- The first trailer for "The Double", a film based on the novella by Fyodor Dostoyevsky and starring Jesse Eisenberg, Mia Wasikowska, Wallace Shawn, Rade Serbedzija, James Fox and Yasmin Paige. No release date available.
- The first UK trailer for the true story drama "The Railway Man" starring Colin Firth, Nicole Kidman, Jeremy Irvine, Stellan Skarsgard and Hiroyuki Sanada. Opens on January 3, 2014 in the UK.
ALL IS BRIGHT
"ALL IS BRIGHT is the story of two French Canadians who travel to New York City during the holiday season with a get-rich-quick scheme of selling Christmas trees. Dennis (Paul Giamatti) is a no-nonsense, recently released ex-con trying to get his life – and his wife – back. Rene (Paul Rudd) is Dennis’s charming, shallow, former partner-in-crime who is now living with Dennis’s estranged wife. Feeling guilty and knowing Dennis needs a job, Rene reluctantly agrees to make Dennis a partner in the scheme. Though the two former friends struggle with each other and an eclectic array of tough New York customers, they discover much about themselves in the process."
"A young boy stands on a station platform. The train is about to leave. Should he go with his mother or stay with his father? An infinity of possibilities rise from this decision. As long as he doesn’t choose, anything is possible. Every life deserves to be lived."
"Simon is a timid man, scratching out an isolated existence in an indifferent world. He is overlooked at work, scorned by his mother, and ignored by the woman of his dreams. The arrival of a new co-worker, James, serves to upset the balance. James is both Simon’s exact physical double and his opposite — confident, charismatic and good with women. To Simon’s horror, James slowly starts taking over his life."
THE RAILWAY MAN
"Based on his best-selling memoir, The Railway Man tells the extraordinary and epic true story of Eric Lomax, a British Army officer who is tormented as a prisoner of war at a Japanese labour camp during World War II. Decades later, Lomax discovers that the Japanese interpreter he holds responsible for much of his treatment is still alive and sets out to confront him, and his haunting past. Directed by Jonathan Teplitzky, and starring Academy Award-winner Colin Firth, Jeremy Irvine, and Academy Award-winner Nicole Kidman, the film is a powerful tale of survival, love and redemption."
RELATED POSTS :
- DIVERGENT Factions Featurette
- THOR: THE DARK WORLD - Extended TV Spot and New Posters
- ONE DIRECTION: THIS IS US - Trailer & Clips
- RIDDICK - Featurette & IMAX Poster
- ADORE Trailer & Clip - Naomi Watts, Robin Wright
- HELL BABY Red Band Trailer & Clips
- ASS BACKWARDS Trailer & Poster - Casey Wilson, June Diane Raphael
- NEIGHBORS Trailer & Images - Seth Rogen, Zac Efron, Rose Byrne
- PLUSH Trailer & Poster - Emily Browning
- 12 YEARS A SLAVE Featurette - A Portrait of Solomon Northup
- CARRIE Featurette - Chloe Grace Moretz, Julianne Moore
- DOWNTON ABBEY Season 4 Trailer