• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

BEFORE I FALL Trailers, Clips, Images and Poster

before-i-fall-movie-trailers-clips-images-and-poster

"Before I Fall" is a mystery drama directed by Ry Russo-Young based on the novel of the same name written by Lauren Oliver.

Zoey Deutch stars as a high school senior who is stuck repeating the same day over and over again, and this particular day also turns out to be her last. She must untangle the mystery of her death and discover what are the things in her life that truly matter, before she loses them forever.

The cast also includes Halston Sage, Jennifer Beals, Medalion Rahimi, Cynthy Wu and Nicholas Lea.

"Before I Fall" was released in theaters on March 3rd, 2017. It received mixed to positive reviews, but failed to make an impression at the box-office, grossing only $4.9 million in its opening weekend.

Check out the trailers, clips, images and poster after the jump.


















Zoey Deutch and Halston Sage in Before I Fall (1)

Before I Fall Zoey Deutch Image 1 (2)

Before I Fall Zoey Deutch Image 2 (3)

Before I Fall Zoey Deutch Image 3 (4)

Before I Fall Zoey Deutch Image 4 (5)

Before I Fall Zoey Deutch Image 5 (6)

Before I Fall Zoey Deutch, Medalion Rahimi, Halston Sage and Cynthy Wu Image 1 (7)

Before I Fall Zoey Deutch, Medalion Rahimi, Halston Sage and Cynthy Wu Image 2 (8)

 Zoey Deutch, Medalion Rahimi, Halston Sage and Cynthy Wu in Before I Fall (9)

Zoey Deutch in Before I Fall (10 )

Before I Fall Movie Poster

Official Synopsis
"What if you had only one day to change absolutely everything? Samantha Kingston has everything: the perfect friends, the perfect guy, and a seemingly perfect future. Then, everything changes. After one fateful night, Sam wakes up with no future at all. Trapped reliving the same day over and over, she begins to question just how perfect her life really was. As she begins to untangle the mystery of a life suddenly derailed, she must also unwind the secrets of the people closest to her, and discover the power of a single day to make a difference, not just in her own life, but in the lives of those around her--before she runs out of time for good."




     RELATED POSTS :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments as civilised as possible, and refrain from spamming. All comments will be moderated. Thank you !