• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Thursday, October 6, 2016

MIDDLE SCHOOL: THE WORST YEARS OF MY LIFE Trailers, Clips, Images and Posters

middle-school-the-worst-years-of-my-life-trailers-clip-images-and-posters

"Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life" is a comedy based on the novel of the same name written by James Patterson and Chris Tebbits. The film follows the adventures of an imaginative teenager, Rafe Katchadorian (Griffin Gluck), who is tired of the middle school's obsession with rules. So Rafe and his best friends put together a plan to break every single rule in the school and let the students run wild.

Directed by Steve Carr ("Paul Blart: Mall Cop"), the film also stars Lauren Graham, Alexa Nisenson, Retta, Andrew Daly, Jacob Hopkins and Adam Pally.

"Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life" opens in theaters on October 6th.

Check out the trailers, clip, images and posters after the jump.








Adam Pally in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Alexa Nisenson in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Andrew Daly in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Image of Andrew Daly in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Andrew Daly Image

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Cast Image 1

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Image 2

Griffin Gluck and Alexa Nisenson in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Griffin Gluck in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Griffin Gluck and Jacob Hopkins in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Lauren Graham and Griffin Gluck in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Image of Griffin Gluck in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Griffin Gluck and Thomas Barbusca in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Griffin Gluck Image

Isabela Moner in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Lauren Graham, Griffin Gluck and Alexa Nisenson in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Movie Image 1

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Movie Image 2

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Movie Image 3

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Movie Image 4

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Movie Image 5

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Movie Image 6

Retta in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life

Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Movie Poster 1
Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Movie Poster 2
Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Movie Poster 3
Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life Movie Poster 4

Official Synopsis
"Rafe has an epic imagination...and a slight problem with authority. Both collide when he transfers to an oppressive, rule-crazy middle school. Drowning in do's and don'ts, Rafe and his scheming best friend Leo hatch a plan to break every rule in the school's Code of Conduct. It's Ferris Bueller meets Home Alone as their battle with Principal Dwight explodes into chaos both real and imagined. But Dwight displays his own fiendish creativity, striking back at the rule-breakers. Meanwhile, Rafe struggles to hide his misbehavior from Jeanne, the straight-A, overachieving girl of his dreams, and at home, his mother's boyfriend -- a moochy, jack-of-no-trades named Bear -- threatens to become his stepfather."




     RELATED POSTS :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments as civilised as possible, and refrain from spamming. All comments will be moderated. Thank you !