• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Sunday, August 6, 2023

New Album Releases: THE COMPLETE ATLANTIC SINGLES - THE THOM BELL PRODUCTIONS 1972-1979 (The Spinners)

Artist:
The Spinners

Genre:
R&B

Total Time:
02:36:42

Record Label:
Real Gone Music

Purchasing Links:
CD

Release Date
August 4, 2023




"The Entertainment Factor is supported by its audience. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission."

Find out more about this album release after the jump.




TRACK LIST:






1 . How Could I Let You Get Away

2 . I'll Be Around

3 . Could It Be I'm Falling in Love

4 . Just You and Me Baby

5 . One of a Kind (Love Affair)

6 . Don't Let the Green Grass Fool You

7 . Ghetto Child

8 . We Belong Together

9 . Mighty Love Pt. I

10 . Mighty Love Pt. II

11 . I'm Coming Home (Single Version)

12 . He'll Never Love You Like I Do

13 . Then Came You

14 . Just As Long As We Have Love

15 . Love Don't Love Nobody Pt. I

16 . Love Don't Love Nobody Pt. II

17 . Living a Little, Laughing a Little

18 . (Single Version)

19 . Smile, We Have Each Other

20 . (Single Version)

21 . Sadie (Single Version)

22 . Lazy Susan

23 . They Just Can't Stop It (The Games

24 . People Play) (Single Version)

25 . I Don't Want to Lose You

26 . Love or Leave (Single Version)

27 . You Made a Promise to Me

28 . Wake Up Susan (Single Version)

29 . If You Can't Be in Love (Single Version)

30 . The Rubberband Man (Single Version)

31 . Now That We're Together

32 . You're Throwing a Good Love Away

33 . (Single Version)

34 . You're All I Need in Life (Single Version)

35 . Me and My Music (Single Version)

36 . I'm Riding Your Shadow own to Love)

37 . Heaven on Earth (So Fine)

38 . (Single Version)

39 . I'm Tired of Giving

40 . Easy Come, Easy Go (Single Version)

41 . (Love Is) One Step Away (Single Version)

42 . If You Wanna Do a Dance (All Night)

43 . (Single Version)

44 . Once in a Life Proposal

45 . Are You Ready for Love (Single Version)

46 . Once You Fall in Love (Single Version)

47 . I Love the Music (Short Version)

48 . Don't Let the Man Get You

49 . Bonus Track:

50 . One of a Kind (Love Affair) (New Version)




The Complete Atlantic Singles The Thom Bell Productions 1972 1979 Album







     OTHER ALBUM RELEASES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments as civilised as possible, and refrain from spamming. All comments will be moderated. Thank you !