• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

New Games: I, AI (PC) - Classic Scrolling Shooter With Modern Graphics

i-ai-new-game-pc

i-ai-game-logo
Video Game Description: Classic scrolling shooter with modern graphics. You are self-aware AI. You were created on space military station developing weapons. Now your goal is to break out of the lab and win your freedom.

Genre: Action, Shooter, Shoot-'Em-Up, Vertical

Publisher: Satur Entertainment

Developer: Satur Entertainment

Rating: N/A

"The Entertainment Factor is supported by its audience. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission."

Find out more about this video game after the jump.




Click the links below to jump directly
to the selected section:


Game Editions (Purchasing Links)

Game Features

System Requirements

Trailers and Videos

Screenshots







GAME EDITIONS (Purchasing Links)

JUMP BACK TO TOP

GAME FEATURES

JUMP BACK TO TOP

  • Great colorful graphics with awesome effects.
  • Upgrading weapons and ship.
  • Epic boss fights.
  • 20 various missions.
  • Several types of superweapons.


SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (PC)

JUMP BACK TO TOP

    Minimum:
    • OS: 64-bit Windows 7 / 8 / 10
    • Processor: 1 GHz
    • Memory: 1024 MB RAM
    • Graphics: 128 MB
    • DirectX: Version 9.0c
    • Storage: 1350 MB available space



SCREENSHOTS

JUMP BACK TO TOP

I Ai Game Screenshot 1

I Ai Game Screenshot 2

I Ai Game Screenshot 3

I Ai Game Screenshot 4

I Ai Game Screenshot 5

I Ai Game Screenshot 6

I Ai Game Screenshot 7

I Ai Game Screenshot 8

I Ai Game Screenshot 9

I Ai Game Screenshot 10

I Ai Game Screenshot 11

I Ai Game Screenshot 12








     Recent Video Game Releases :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments as civilised as possible, and refrain from spamming. All comments will be moderated. Thank you !