• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Thursday, October 3, 2019

New Album Releases: HEY, I'M JUST LIKE YOU (Tegan and Sara) - Alternative

Artist:
Tegan and Sara

Genre:
Alternative Rock

Total Time:
38:06

Record Label:
Warner Bros

Purchasing Links:
CD, MP3, Vinyl, Apple

Release Date
September 27, 2019

Find out more about this album release after the jump.




TRACK LIST:






1. Hold My Breath Until I Die (3:42)

2. Hey, I'm Just Like You [Explicit] (3:08)

3. I'll Be Back Someday (3:12)

4. Don't Believe the Things They Tell You (They Lie) (3:05)

5. Hello, I'm Right Here (3:07)

6. I Don't Owe You Anything (3:24)

7. I Know I'm Not the Only One (3:00)

8. Please Help Me (3:10)

9. Keep Them Close 'Cause They Will Fuck You Too [Explicit] (3:14)

10. We Don't Have Fun When We're Together Anymore (3:17)

11. You Go Away and I Don't Mind (2:53)

12. All I Have to Give the World is Me (2:54)




Hey Im Just Like You Tegan And Sara Album







     OTHER ALBUM RELEASES:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments as civilised as possible, and refrain from spamming. All comments will be moderated. Thank you !