"Strafe" is an old-school PC first-person shooter from Devolver Digital and Pixel Titans that serves as a nostalgia trip to the days of the early 1990s shooters. The game is set in outer space in 1996 and features a revolutionary engine called Uber-Gore Tech V2.0, which the developers claim will change the way you look at gore in video games. The action will take place in four unique zones and the shooting will involve over 30 weapons to be used on over 20 different types of enemies. It's also compatible with Oculus Rift.
"Strafe" will be released on March 28th.
Check out the trailer and images after the jump.
"STRAFE® is a roguelike first-person shooter pushing the limits of computer-generated photorealism and hardcore sci-fi action into unimaginable territory."
RELATED POSTS :
- New SLEEPLESS Trailer, Clips, Images and Poster
- FRIDAY THE 13TH Gameplay Trailer and New Images
- New HOMELAND Season 6 Trailer, Clips and Images
- New THE BYE BYE MAN Trailer, Clips and Images
- SIX Series Trailers, Images and Posters
- HITMAN Complete First Season - 101 Gameplay Trailer
- New MONSTER TRUCKS Trailer, Featurettes, Clips, Images and Posters
- New Trailer and Poster for WILSON Starring Woody Harrelson
- FOR HONOR - Nobushi, Valkyrie and Lawbringer Gameplay Trailers
- BASKETS Season 2 Trailer, Images and Poster
- Trailers, Clips, Images and Posters for ELLE Starring Isabelle Huppert
- New Trailer and Poster for LOGAN Starring Hugh Jackman
- FRONTIER Series Trailer, Featurettes and Images
- New POWER RANGERS Trailer and Poster