• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Friday, November 13, 2015

MY ALL AMERICAN Trailer, Clips, Images and Poster

My All American Movie Trailer, Clips, Images and Poster

This week, the sports drama "My All American" opens in theaters. Directed by Angelo Pizzo, the writer of "Rudy" and "Hoosiers", and based on the book "Courage Beyond the Game: The Freddie Steinmark Story" by Jim Dent, the film chronicles the true story of legendary UT Austin football Coach Darrell Royal (Aaron Eckhart) and underdog player Freddie Steinmark (Finn Wittrock), who lead their team to a historical championship season.

Reviews for the film have been generally negative to mixed. According to the critics, while the real story that inspires the film is genuinely moving, Pizzo traps the story in manipulative tearjerker territory.

The film also stars Robin Tunney, Sarah Bolger, Kristin McKenzie and Todd Allen.

Check out the trailer, clips, images and poster after the jump.










Aaron Eckhart in My All American

Image of Aaron Eckhart in My All American

Aaron Eckhart and Finn Wittrock on the set of My All American

Aaron Eckhart and Finn Wittrock star in My All American

Finn Wittrock and Robin Tunney in My All American

Finn Wittrock and Sarah Bolger in My All American

Finn Wittrock stars in My All American

My All American Movie Image 1

My All American Movie Image 2

My All American Movie Image 3

My All American Movie Image 4

My All American starring Aaron Eckhart

My All American starring Finn Wittrock and Aaron Eckhart

Photo of Sarah Bolger and Finn Wittrock in My All American

Image of Finn Wittrock in My All American

My All American Movie Set Photo

My All American Movie Poster

Official Synopsis
"From Angelo Pizzo, the writer of RUDY and HOOSIERS, comes MY ALL AMERICAN - the true story of one of legendary UT Austin football Coach Darrell Royal's (Aaron Eckhart) most beloved players, Freddie Steinmark (Finn Wittrock), an underdog who led his team to a championship season and was an inspiration both on and off the field."




     RELATED POSTS :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments as civilised as possible, and refrain from spamming. All comments will be moderated. Thank you !