• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Monday, January 26, 2015

I AM MICHAEL Images: James Franco, Zachary Quinto and Emma Roberts in Sundance Drama

I Am Michael Movie Images

A batch of 18 new images have been released for the drama "I Am Michael". Directed by Justin Kelly and produced by Gus Van Sant ("Milk"), the film tells the true story of a gay activist (James Franco) who rejected his homosexuality and became a Christian pastor. The film also stars Zachary Quinto, Emma Roberts, Charlie Carver and Daryl Hannah.

"I Am Michael" makes its world premiere at the Sundance Film Festival.

Check out the images after the jump.


Emma Roberts

Emma Roberts in I Am Michael

Image of Emma Roberts in I Am Michael

James Franco in I Am Michael

Image of James Franco in I Am Michael

James Franco Image

Zachary Quinto and James Franco

James Franco

I Am Michael Movie Image

I Am Michael

I Am Michael Movie Still

James Franco movie images

Zachary Quinto in I Am Michael

James Franco and Emma Roberts star in I Am Michael

Still of James Franco in the drama I Am Michael

I Am Michael Starring James Franco

Zachary Quinto

Still of James Franco and Zachary Quinto in I Am Michael

Official Synopsis
"The controversial true story of a gay activist who rejects his homosexuality and becomes a Christian pastor."



     RELATED POSTS :