• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

GOD HELP THE GIRL Soundtrack (CD, MP3 and Vinyl)

God Help the Girl Movie Soundtrack
Composer
Various Artists

Total Time:
60:58

Label
Milan Records

Format:
CD, MP3, Vinyl

Release Date
August 19, 2014




Order links, audio samples and track list after the jump.




god-help-the-girl-movie-emily-browning

TRACK LIST:

1. I Suppose That Was A Prayer

2. Act of the Apostle

3. I Dumped You First

4. Pretty When the Wind Blows

5. I Know I Have to Eat

6. God Help the Girl

7. The Psychiatrist Is In

8. The God of Music

9. If You Could Speak

10. The Catwalk of the Dukes

11. Perfection As a Hipster

12. Fuck This Shit

13. Pretty Even in the Rub

14. A Loving Kind of Boy

15. What Do You Want This Band to Sound Like

16. Come Monday Night

17. Collective Idiocy

18. I'm Not Rich

19. I'll Have to Dance With Cassie

20. Stalinist Russia

21. Baby's Just Waiting

22. Partick Whistle

23. Musician Please Take Heed

24. I Just Want Your Jeans

25. Invisible

26. The World's Last Cassette

27. Down and Dusky Blonde

28. Dress Up In You




     OTHER SOUNDTRACKS :