You can check out the posters and official synopses after the jump. Here is a short description of the posters:
- Two new banner posters for "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" directed by Francis Lawrence ("Constantine", "I Am Legend") and starring Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Donald Sutherland, Stanley Tucci, Elizabeth Banks, Woody Harrelson and Liam Hemsworth. Opens on November 22, 2013.
- Three new character posters for Luc Besson's action comedy "The Family" ("Malavita") starring Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer, Dianna Agron and Tommy Lee Jones. Opens on September 13, 2013.
- A new poster featuring George Clooney for the sci-fi drama "Gravity" directed by Alfonso Cuaron and starring Sandra Bullock. Opens on October 4, 2013.
- The first poster for the lost at sea drama "All is Lost" starring Robert Redford. Opens on October 18, 2013.
- Three new posters, one banner and two international, for the F1 drama "Rush" directed by Ron Howard and starring Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Bruhl, Olivia Wilde, Natalie Dormer and Alexandra Maria Lara. Opens on September 27, 2013.
THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE
"THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE begins as Katniss Everdeen has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games along with fellow tribute Peeta Mellark. Winning means that they must turn around and leave their family and close friends, embarking on a "Victor's Tour" of the districts. Along the way Katniss senses that a rebellion is simmering, but the Capitol is still very much in control as President Snow prepares the 75th Annual Hunger Games (The Quarter Quell) - a competition that could change Panem forever."
"In the off-beat action comedy "The Family," a mafia boss and his family are relocated to a sleepy town in France under the witness protection program after snitching on the mob. Despite the best efforts of Agent Stansfield (Tommy Lee Jones) to keep them in line, Fred Manzoni (Robert DeNiro), his wife Maggie (Michelle Pfeiffer) and their children Belle (Dianna Agron) and Warren (John D'Leo) can't help but revert to old habits and blow their cover by handling their problems the "family" way, enabling their former mafia cronies to track them down. Chaos ensues as old scores are settled in the unlikeliest of settings in this darkly funny film by Luc Besson (Taken, Transporter)."
"GRAVITY, directed by Oscar (R) nominee Alfonso Cuaron, stars Oscar (R) winners Sandra Bullock and George Clooney in a heart-pounding thriller that pulls you into the infinite and unforgiving realm of deep space. Bullock plays Dr. Ryan Stone, a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission, with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (Clooney). But on a seemingly routine spacewalk, disaster strikes. The shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky completely alone."
ALL IS LOST
"Deep into a solo voyage in the Indian Ocean, an unnamed man (Redford) wakes to find his 39-foot yacht taking on water after a collision with a shipping container left floating on the high seas. With his navigation equipment and radio disabled, the man sails unknowingly into the path of a violent storm. Despite his success in patching the breached hull, his mariner's intuition and a strength that belies his age, the man barely survives the tempest. Using only a sextant and nautical maps to chart his progress, he is forced to rely on ocean currents to carry him into a shipping lane in hopes of hailing a passing vessel. But with the sun unrelenting, sharks circling and his meager supplies dwindling, the ever-resourceful sailor soon finds himself staring his mortality in the face."
"Two-time Academy Award (R) winner Ron Howard (A Beautiful Mind, Frost/Nixon), teams once again with fellow two-time Academy Award (R) nominee, writer Peter Morgan (Frost/Nixon, The Queen), on Rush, a spectacular big-screen re-creation of the merciless 1970s rivalry between James Hunt and Niki Lauda. The epic action-drama stars Chris Hemsworth (The Avengers) as the charismatic Englishman James Hunt and Daniel Brühl (Inglourious Basterds) as the disciplined Austrian perfectionist Niki Lauda, whose clashes on the Grand Prix racetrack epitomized the contrast between these two extraordinary characters, a distinction reflected in their private lives. Set against the sexy and glamorous golden age of Formula 1 racing, Rush portrays the exhilarating true story of two of the greatest rivals the world has ever witnessed-handsome English playboy Hunt and his methodical, brilliant opponent, Lauda. Taking us into their personal lives on and off the track, Rush follows the two drivers as they push themselves to the breaking point of physical and psychological endurance, where there is no shortcut to victory and no margin for error. If you make one mistake, you die."
RELATED POSTS :
- New Posters: MACHETE KILLS, LOVELACE, THE FAMILY, THE WOLVERINE, JOBS
- New Posters: CAPTAIN AMERICA 2, DIANA, 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE, KICK-ASS 2, THE WORLD'S END
- 6 New Posters for 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE
- New Posters: EDGE OF TOMORROW, GODZILLA, ESCAPE PLAN, RUSH, GETAWAY, CARRIE
- 9 New Posters for YOU’RE NEXT
- New Posters: LAST VEGAS, THE ZERO THEOREM, HOW I LIVE NOW, ESCAPE PLAN
- CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS 2 - 6 Character Posters