The first trailer and poster for the comedy "Enough Said" have been released. The film stars Julia Louis-Dreyfuss as a divorced single parent who falls in love with a sweet, funny and like-minded man (James Gandolfini) only to discover that he’s the ex-husband of her new friend Marianne (Catherine Keener). The film also stars Toni Collette and Ben Falcone. "Enough Said" opens in theaters on September 20, 2013.
Check out the trailer and poster after the jump.
"A divorced and single parent, Eva (Julia Louis Dreyfus) spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter’s impending departure for college. She meets Albert (James Gandolfini)—a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne (Catherine Keener), her new massage client. Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems “almost perfect” except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne’s ex. ENOUGH SAID is a sharp, insightful comedy that humorously explores the mess that often comes with getting involved again."
RELATED POSTS :
- Full Trailer for LAST VEGAS Starring Michael Douglas, Robert De Niro, Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Kline
- Red Band Trailer for RIDDICK Starring Vin Diesel
- Full Trailer and 11 Posters for THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE
- ENDER'S GAME Viral Clips and New Posters
- KICK-ASS 2 Red Band Trailer, First Clip and 4 TV Spots
- Trailer and Posters for 47 RONIN Starring Keanu Reeves
- SNOWPIERCER Final Trailer and Animated Prequel
- New METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Trailer and Poster
- 2 Trailers and 2 Posters for GRAVITY Starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney