You can check out the posters and official synopses after the jump. Here is a short description of the posters:
- The first teaser poster for "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" starring Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Cobie Smulders, Georges St-Pierre, Frank Grillo, Hayley Atwell, Toby Jones, Emily VanCamp, Maximiliano Hernández, Robert Redford and Samuel L. Jackson. Opens on April 4, 2014.
- A new banner poster for the biopic "Diana" directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel ("Downfall") and starring Naomi Watts as Princess Diana. No release date announced.
- A new poster for "300: Rise of an Empire" starring Sullivan Stapleton, Eva Green, Rodrigo Santoro and Lena Headey. Opens on March 7, 2014.
- A new poster for "Kick-Ass 2" starring Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Chloe Grace Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Jim Carrey, John Leguizamo and Donald Faison. Opens on August 16, 2013.
- New banner poster for the sci-fi comedy "The World's End" starring Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, Martin Freeman, Eddie Marsan and Rosamund Pike. Opens on August 23, 2013.
CAPTAIN AMERICA 2: WINTER SOLDIER
"“Captain America: The Winter Soldier” will pick-up where “Marvel’s The Avengers” left off, as Steve Rogers struggles to embrace his role in the modern world and teams up with Natasha Romanoff, aka Black Widow, to battle a powerful yet shadowy enemy in present-day Washington, D.C."
"Naomi Watts stars as Diana, Princess of Wales in this biopic from director Oliver Hirschbiegel. The plot centers around Diana's romantic relationship with Dr. Hasnat Khan."
300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE
"Based on Frank Miller's latest graphic novel Xerxes and told in the breathtaking visual style of the blockbuster "300," this new chapter of the epic saga takes the action to a fresh battlefield--on the sea--as Greek general Themistokles (Sullivan Stapleton)attempts to unite all of Greece by leading the charge that will change the course of the war. "300: Rise of an Empire" pits Themistokles against the massive invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes (Rodrigo Santoro), and Artemesia (Eva Green), vengeful commander of the Persian navy."
"His heroic antics having inspired a citywide wave of masked vigilantes, Kick-Ass (Aaron Taylor-Johnson) joins their ranks to help clean up the streets, only to face a formidable challenge when the vengeful Red Mist (Christopher Mintz-Plasse) transforms himself into the world's first super villain in this sequel written and directed by Jeff Wadlow (Never Back Down). Dave/Kick-Ass and Mindy/Hit Girl (Chloë Grace Moretz) are about to graduate high school and become a crime-fighting duo when their noble plans are foiled by Mindy's strict parents. Now, as Mindy hangs up her Hit Girl uniform and navigates the treacherous high-school social scene, Kick-Ass begins patrolling the streets with Justice Forever, a fearless group of urban watchdogs fronted by former mob thug Colonel Stars and Stripes (Jim Carrey). They've got the criminal element on the run when Chris D'Amico lays his Red Mist persona to rest, and reemerges as The Mother F**ker, a powerful criminal mastermind with a loyal legion of henchmen. The Mother F**ker is determined to avenge the death of his late father, who previously perished at the hands of Kick-Ass and Hit Girl. Now, as The Mother F**ker and his minions begin targeting the members of Justice Forever, Hit Girl realizes that the only way to save Kick-Ass and his new friends is to emerge from her forced retirement, and fight back with everything she's got."
THE WORLD'S END
"The third installment of director Edgar Wright's trilogy of comedies starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, following the successes "Shaun of the Dead" (2004) and "Hot Fuzz" (2007). In "The World's End," 20 years after attempting an epic pub crawl, five childhood friends reunite when one of them becomes hellbent on trying the drinking marathon again. They are convinced to stage an encore by Gary King (Simon Pegg), a 40-year-old man trapped at the cigarette end of his teens, who drags his reluctant pals to their hometown and once again attempts to reach the fabled pub - The World's End. As they attempt to reconcile the past and present, they realize the real struggle is for the future, not just theirs but humankind's. Reaching The World's End is the least of their worries."
RELATED POSTS :
- New Posters: ONLY GOD FORGIVES, DON JON, PLANES, RUNNER RUNNER, THE LIFEGUARD
- 5 Character Posters for ENDER’S GAME Starring Asa Butterfield and Harrison Ford
- New Posters: THE WALKING DEAD, RUSH, RIDDICK, DIANA, LOVELACE
- 9 Movie Clips, 5 Featurettes and 14 Posters for DESPICABLE ME 2
- 3 New Posters for RUNNER, RUNNER Starring Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake and Gemma Arterton
- New Posters: MACHETE KILLS, LOVELACE, THE FAMILY, THE WOLVERINE, JOBS