The President of the Unites States forgets all about peace and fires a rocket launcher in this first clip from Roland Emmerich's action blockbuster "White House Down". This is more of an extended version of the scene from the trailers, and it looks as silly as it sounded in this post's first sentence. But, it also looks like it could be some serious guilty pleasure fun, as well. "White House Down" stars Channing Tatum, Jamie Foxx, Maggie Gyllenhaal, James Woods, Richard Jenkins, Jason Clarke, Jake Weber and Lance Reddick and will be released on June 28, 2013.
Watch the movie clip after the jump.
"Capitol Policeman John Cale (Channing Tatum) has just been denied his dream job with the Secret Service of protecting President James Sawyer (Jamie Foxx). Not wanting to let down his little girl with the news, he takes her on a tour of the White House, when the complex is overtaken by a heavily armed paramilitary group. Now, with the nation’s government falling into chaos and time running out, it’s up to Cale to save the president, his daughter, and the country."
RELATED POSTS :
- Extended 4-Minute Trailer for WHITE HOUSE DOWN
- "The Beast" Featurette for WHITE HOUSE DOWN
- New Featurette for WHITE HOUSE DOWN Starring Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx
- Theatrical Trailer for Roland Emmerich's WHITE HOUSE DOWN
- New Trailer and Poster for WHITE HOUSE DOWN
- New Posters: WHITE HOUSE DOWN, ENDER'S GAME, PACIFIC RIM
- Seven New Images from Roland Emmerich's WHITE HOUSE DOWN
- WHITE HOUSE DOWN (2013) - Behind-the-Scenes Video