The first trailer and poster for the intense dramatic thriller "Prisoners" have been released. The films stars Hugh Jackman as a man whose 6-year-old daughter is kidnapped and takes matters into his own hands when the police is unable to find her and let their only suspect go. This is director Denis Villeneuve's american debut after his Best Foreign Language Film Academy Award nomination for the 2010 drama "Incendies". "Prisoners" also stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Paul Dano, Maria Bello, Terrence Howard, Melissa Leo and Viola Davis. The release date is September 20, 2013.
Watch the trailer after the jump.
"Keller Dover is facing every parent’s worst nightmare. His 6-year-old daughter and her young friend are missing, and as minutes turn to hours, panic sets in. The only lead is a dilapidated RV that had been parked on their street. Heading the investigation, Detective Loki arrests its driver, but a lack of evidence forces the only suspect’s release. Knowing his child’s life is at stake, the frantic Dover decides he has no choice but to take matters into his own hands. The desperate father will do whatever it takes to find the girls, but in doing so, may lose himself, begging the question: When do you cross the line between seeking justice and becoming a vigilante?"
RELATED POSTS :
- New Trailer for Formula 1 Drama RUSH Starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl
- Trailer for DON JON Starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Scarlett Johansson
- Trailer and Poster for AIN’T THEM BODIES SAINTS Starring Rooney Mara and Casey Affleck
- Red Band Trailer and Poster for Horror Anthology Sequel V/H/S 2
- New Featurettes and Posters for Dreamworks' TURBO
- 4 New TV Spots for Zack Snyder's MAN OF STEEL
- New Trailer and Poster for PERCY JACKSON: SEA OF MONSTERS