You can check out the posters and official synopses after the jump. Here is a short description of the posters:
- The first teaser poster for Lars Von Trier's drama "Nymphomaniac" starring Charlotte Gainsbourg, Stellan Skarsgard, Shia LaBeouf, Jamie Bell, Connie Nielsen, Christian Slater, Uma Thurman, Willem Dafoe and Udo Kier. Opens on May 30th in Denmark.
- A new poster and a very cool banner for Guillermo del Toro's "Pacific Rim" starring Charlie Hunnam, Rinko Kikuchi, Charlie Day, Ron Perlman and Idris Elba. Opens on July 12, 2013.
- The first theatrical poster for Sofia Coppola's "The Bling Ring" starring Emma Watson, Taissa Farmiga, Israel Broussard and Leslie Mann. Opens on June 14, 2013.
- Two new character posters for "The Hangover Part III" featuring John Goodman and Heather Graham. The last in the Hangover trilogy also stars Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Justin Bartha and Melissa McCarthy. Opens on May 24, 2013.
"NYMPHOMANIAC is the wild and poetic story of a woman’s journey from birth to the age of 50 as told by the main character, the self-diagnosed nymphomaniac, Joe (Gainsbourg). On a cold winter’s evening the old, charming bachelor, Seligman (Skarsgård), finds Joe beaten up in an alley. He brings her home to his flat where he cares for her wounds while asking her about her life. He listens intently as Joe over the next 8 chapters recounts the lushy branched-out and multifaceted story of her life, rich in associations and interjecting incidents."
"When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity's resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots, called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenseless in the face of the relentless Kaiju. On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes-a washed up former pilot (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee (Rinko Kikuchi)-who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind's last hope against the mounting apocalypse"
THE BLING RING
"Inspired by actual events, a group of fame-obsessed teenagers use the Internet to track celebrities' whereabouts in order to rob their homes."
THE HANGOVER PART III
""The Hangover Part III" is the third and final film in director Todd Phillips' record-shattering comedy franchise. This time, there's no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off."
RELATED POSTS :
- New Posters: ELYSIUM, THE LONE RANGER, THE HANGOVER PART III
- 6 New THE GREAT GATSBY Posters
- New Posters: THE HANGOVER 3, THE WOLVERINE, THE LONE RANGER, THE BLING RING
- 3 New Posters for FAST & FURIOUS 6
- New Posters for THOR: THE DARK WORLD, WHITE HOUSE DOWN, ONLY GOD FORGIVES, MONSTERS UNIVERSITY
- 12 New Character Posters for STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS
- 7 New Character Posters for RED 2 Starring Bruce Willis
- New Posters: PACIFIC RIM, THE INTERNSHIP and RUSH