Watch the trailer after the jump.
"Three years past his divorce, veteran novelist Bill Borgens can’t stop obsessing over, let alone spying on, his ex-wife Erica, who ignominiously left him for another man. Even as his neighbor-with-benefits, Tricia tries to push him back into the dating pool, he remains blind to anyone else’s charms. Meanwhile, his fiercely independent collegiate daughter Samantha is publishing her first novel while recoiling at the very thought of first love with a diehard romantic; and his teen son Rusty is trying to find his voice, both as a fantasy writer and as the unexpected boyfriend of a dream girl with unsettlingly real problems. As each of these situations mounts into a tangled trio of romantic holiday crises, it brings the Borgens to surprising revelations about how endings become beginnings."
RELATED POSTS :
- Trailer and Poster for WHAT MAISIE KNEW
- 2 New TV Spots for JURASSIC PARK 3D
- Red Band Trailer and Poster for KICK-ASS 2
- New International Trailer for THE LONE RANGER
- Trailer for SEXY EVIL GENIUS Starring Katee Sackhoff and Seth Green
- Sizzle and Character TV Spots for G.I. JOE: RETALIATION