- Two new TV spots for "Iron Man 3". While short, they do show a great deal of new footage. The film stars Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Don Cheadle, Ben Kingsley, Guy Pearce and Rebecca Hall. Opens on May 3, 2013.
- Two new TV spots for the sci-fi actioner "Oblivion" starring Tom Cruise, Morgan Freeman, Olga Kurylenko and Melissa Leo. Opens on April 19, 2013.
- A new TV spot for the Jackie Robinson biopic "42" featuring a song by Jay-Z. The film stars Chadwick Boseman and Harrison Ford. Opens on April 12, 2013.
IRON MAN 3
Marvel's "Iron Man 3" pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds. When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible. This journey, at every turn, will test his mettle. With his back against the wall, Stark is left to survive by his own devices, relying on his ingenuity and instincts to protect those closest to him. As he fights his way back, Stark discovers the answer to the question that has secretly haunted him: does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man ?
A court martial sends a veteran soldier to a distant planet, where he is to destroy the remains of an alien race. The arrival of an unexpected traveler causes him to question what he knows about the planet, his mission, and himself.
Hero is a word we hear often in sports, but heroism is not always about achievements on the field of play. "42" tells the story of two men-the great Jackie Robinson and legendary Brooklyn Dodgers GM Branch Rickey-whose brave stand against prejudice forever changed the world by changing the game of baseball. In 1946, Branch Rickey (Harrison Ford) put himself at the forefront of history when he signed Jackie Robinson (Chadwick Boseman) to the team, breaking Major League Baseball's infamous color line. But the deal also put both Robinson and Rickey in the firing line of the public, the press and even other players. Facing unabashed racism from every side, Robinson was forced to demonstrate tremendous courage and restraint by not reacting in kind, knowing that any incident could destroy his and Rickey's hopes. Instead, Number 42 let his talent on the field do the talking-ultimately winning over fans and his teammates, silencing his critics, and paving the way for others to follow.
RELATED POSTS :
- New STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS Trailer Reveals Poster
- 2 New TV Spots for FAST & FURIOUS 6
- Trailer and Poster for HUMMINGBIRD Starring Jason Statham
- Green-Band Trailer for Danny Boyle's TRANCE
- Teaser Trailer for RIDDICK Starring Vin Diesel
- New TV Spot for Michael Bay's PAIN & GAIN