You can check out the posters and official synopses after the jump. Here is a short description of the posters:
- Three teaser posters for Roland Emmerich's "White House Down", the second attack-on-the-White-House thriller this year, starring Channing Tatum, Jamie Foxx and Maggie Gyllenhaal. Opens on June 28, 2013.
- Teaser poster for "Ender's Game", the adaptation of Orson Scott Card's sci-fi novel. The film is directed by Gavin Hood ("Tsotsi", "X-Men Origins: Wolverine") and stars Asa Butterfield, Hailee Steinfeld, Ben Kingsley, Viola Davis, Abigail Breslin and Harrison Ford. Opens on November 1, 2013.
- The first of a new series of robot posters for Guillermo del Toro's "Pacific Rim". This new poster features Japan's Jaeger (that's what the robots are called), called "Coyote Tango". Unlike the fun, but dull blueprint posters previously released, these posters look really cool. "Pacific Rim" stars Charlie Hunnam, Idris Elba, Rinko Kikuchi, Charlie Day and Ron Perlman. Opens on July 12, 2013.
WHITE HOUSE DOWN
"Capitol Policeman John Cale (Channing Tatum) has just been denied his dream job with the Secret Service of protecting President James Sawyer (Jamie Foxx). Not wanting to let down his little girl with the news, he takes her on a tour of the White House, when the complex is overtaken by a heavily armed paramilitary group. Now, with the nation's government falling into chaos and time running out, it's up to Cale to save the president, his daughter, and the country."
"In the near future, a hostile alien race (called the Formics) have attacked Earth. If not for the legendary heroics of International Fleet Commander, Mazer Rackham (Ben Kingsley), all would have been lost. In preparation for the next attack, the highly esteemed Colonel Graff (Harrison Ford) and the International Military are training only the best young children to find the future Mazer. Ender Wiggin (Asa Butterfield), a shy, but strategically brilliant boy is pulled out of his school to join the elite.
Arriving at Battle School, Ender quickly and easily masters increasingly difficult war games, distinguishing himself and winning respect amongst his peers. Ender is soon ordained by Graff as the military’s next great hope, resulting in his promotion to Command School. Once there, he’s trained by Mazer Rackham, himself, to lead his fellow soldiers into an epic battle that will determine the future of Earth and save the human race."
"When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity’s resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots, called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenseless in the face of the relentless Kaiju. On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes—a washed up former pilot (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee (Rinko Kikuchi)—who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind’s last hope against the mounting apocalypse."
RELATED POSTS :
- First Poster for THE HANGOVER PART III
- Sofia Vergara Poster for MACHETE KILLS
- 9 Posters for Jackie Robinson Biopic 42
- New Posters for GROWN UPS 2, AFTER EARTH, IRON MAN 3 and TURBO
- 11 Posters for THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE
- 6 New Character Posters for KICK-ASS 2