Kate Beckinsale is in talks to star in "Eliza Graves", the adaptation of Edgar Allan Poe's 1945 short story "The System of Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether". The film will be directed by Brad Anderson ("The Call", "The Machinist"). Anderson replaced Oren Peli ("Paranormal Activity"), who was originally attached to direct. Beckinsale's character, the titular Eliza Graves, is "a Harvard Medical School grad who takes a job at an insane asylum, falling for one of the doctors but then discovering that the occupants have taken it over." The production will begin on June 21st in Bulgaria.
RELATED POSTS :
- Keri Russell Joins DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES
- Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford to Star in STAR WARS: EPISODE 7
- First Image of Cate Blanchette in BLUE JASMINE
- EVIL DEAD 2 and EVIL DEAD 4 in the Works
- 24 Movie Not Happening Says Antoine Fuqua
- Colin Trevorrow to Direct JURASSIC PARK 4