Watch the trailer and clips after the jump.
"Roberto (famed Spanish comic José Mota) once had a promising careers in advertising. But now out of work during the economic downturn, he struggles to keep his family afloat and their dire situation a secret from his adoring wife Luisa (Salma Hayek). After yet another dead end interview, it seems like reality will come crashing down on Roberto - until a freak car accident places him at the center of a wild media storm. Realizing his opportunity, Roberto hires a brazen agent to help him leverage his new found fame into fortune, but Luisa begins to worry about what lengths Roberto will go to for his family's security. The new film from beloved cult director Alex de la Iglesia goes into fresh territory for the daring director, a dark comedy/social satire that also works as a deeply felt drama about the devotion of a husband and father. A wild riff on manhood in the modern media world, As Luck Would Have It is a skewed take on the strange world we live in."
RELATED POSTS :
- BYZANTIUM (2012) - International Trailer
- BATES MOTEL (2013) - New Trailer and Poster
- Super Bowl TV Spots for IRON MAN 3, FAST AND FURIOUS 6, STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS and More
- 5 TV Spots for DARK SKIES Starring Keri Russell
- Trailer for PHIL SPECTOR Biopic Starring Al Pacino
- New Trailer and Image for FAST & FURIOUS 6
- New Trailer and Poster for LORDS OF SALEM