If you've seen the "Fast & Furious 6" trailer and Super Bowl TV spot, you know there are some seriously epic action scenes in the movie. One of them involves a highway chase with a tank. This new on-set video shows how they shot one of the moments from that sequence, which is a bridge getting blown up by the tank while cars pass underneath it. "Fast & Furious 6" stars Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Gina Carano, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson and Luke Evans. The release date is May 24, 2013.
Watch the video after the jump.
"Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian’s (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin’s empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete. Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again."
RELATED POSTS :
- New Trailer and Image for FAST & FURIOUS 6
- Super Bowl TV Spots for IRON MAN 3, FAST AND FURIOUS 6, STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS and More
- FAST AND FURIOUS 6 (2013) - New Behind-the-Scenes Pictures
- THE LONE RANGER and FAST AND FURIOUS 6 Set Videos
- New Images from FAST & FURIOUS 6 and THE GUILT TRIP
- New Images: FAST & FURIOUS 6, 2 GUNS, RIDDICK, KICK-ASS 2