You can check out the posters and official synopses after the jump. Here is a short description of the posters:
- The first theatrical poster for the thriller "Black Rock" starring Kate Bosworth, Lake Bell and Katie Aselton. Opens on May 17th.
- First poster for the romantic drama "Two Mothers" starring Naomi Watts and Robin Wright. Release date not announced.
- New banner poster for the Jeff Nichols's ("Take Shelter") drama "Mud" starring Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Michael Shannon and Sam Shepard. Opens on April 26th.
- Two new international posters for the revenge thriller "Dead Man Down" starring Colin Farrell, Noomi Rapace and Terrence Howard. Opens on March 8th.
"Three childhood friends set aside their personal issues and reunite for a girls' weekend on a remote island off the coast of Maine. One wrong move turns their weekend getaway into a deadly fight for survival."
TWO MOTHERS / PERFECT MOTHERS
"Two mothers living in a sleepy seaside town find their lifelong friendship put to the test when the community learns that they have fallen in love with each other's sons, and attempted to keep the relationships secret in director Anne Fontaine's adaptation of Doris Lessing's 2003 novella The Grandmothers. Naomi Watts, Robin Wright, Xavier Samuel, and James Frenchville star."
"Mud is an adventure about two boys, Ellis and his friend Neckbone, who find a man named Mud hiding out on an island in the Mississippi. Mud describes fantastic scenarios - he killed a man in Texas and vengeful bounty hunters are coming to get him. He says he is planning to meet and escape with the love of his life, Juniper, who is waiting for him in town. Skeptical but intrigued, Ellis and Neckbone agree to help him. It isn't long until Mud's visions come true and their small town is besieged by a beautiful girl with a line of bounty hunters in tow."
DEAD MAN DOWN
"Niels Arden Oplev, the acclaimed director of the original The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, makes his American theatrical debut with the new action thriller, DEAD MAN DOWN. Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace star as two strangers who are irresistibly drawn to one another by their mutual desire for revenge. The film co-stars Academy Award (R) nominee Terrence Howard and Dominic Cooper, from a screenplay by J.H.Wyman (Fringe). "
RELATED POSTS :
- 6 Character Posters for OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN
- Guy Pearce Poster for IRON MAN 3
- Motion Poster for STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS
- 8 Character Posters for MONSTERS UNIVERSITY
- Ben Kingsley Mandarin Poster for IRON MAN 3
- Teaser Posters for THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE