- One official image and one set picture from "The Wolverine" featuring Wolverine himself, Hugh Jackman. The movie is directed by James Mangold ("3:10 to Yuma", "Walk the Line") and will be released on July 26, 2013 (in 3D).
- Two new images from "The Hangover Part III" which seem to tease an upcoming teaser trailer. The sequel stars Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Heather Graham, Justin Bartha, John Goodman, Jamie Chung, Mike Epps, Mike Tyson, Jeffrey Tambor and Melissa McCarthy. "The Hangover Part III" opens on May 24, 2013.
- The first behind-the-scenes image from the set of "Grudge Match" starring Robert De Niro and Sylvester Stallone as two aging boxers who come of retirement for one last fight. Directed by Kevin Hart ("The 40 Year Old Virgin"). The movie will be released on November 15, 2013.
- A new image of Vin Diesel in "Riddick". The sequel, directed by David Twohy, opens on September 6, 2013.
Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine, the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan. Out of his depth in an unknown world he faces his ultimate nemesis in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed. Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.
THE HANGOVER PART III
This time, there's no wedding. No bachelor party. What could go wrong, right? But when the Wolfpack hits the road, all bets are off.
A pair of aging boxing rivals are coaxed out of retirement to fight one final bout -- 50 years after their last match.
It has been 9 years since the Chronicles of Riddick was released… all along I knew I would eventually have to return to that dark place, the mind of an Alpha Furyan…
The latest chapter of the groundbreaking saga that began with 2000′s hit sci-fi film Pitch Black and 2004′s The Chronicles of Riddick reunites writer/director David Twohy (A Perfect Getaway, The Fugitive) and star Vin Diesel (the Fast and Furious franchise, xXx). Diesel reprises his role as the antihero Riddick, a dangerous, escaped convict wanted by every bounty hunter in the known galaxy.
The infamous Riddick has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet that appears to be lifeless. Soon, however, he finds himself fighting for survival against alien predators more lethal than any human he’s encountered. The only way off is for Riddick to activate an emergency beacon and alert mercenaries who rapidly descend to the planet in search of their bounty.
The first ship to arrive carries a new breed of merc, more lethal and violent, while the second is captained by a man whose pursuit of Riddick is more personal. With time running out and a storm on the horizon that no one could survive, his hunters won’t leave the planet without Riddick’s head as their trophy.
RELATED POSTS :
- First Images of Charlotte Gainsbourg in NYMPHOMANIAC
- New Images: IRON MAN 3, INSIDIOUS 2, RIDDICK and THE MUPPETS 2
- First Images of Josh Brolin in SIN CITY 2
- New Images from STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS, BEHIND THE CANDELABRA and JOE
- New Images from STOKER Starring Nicole Kidman and Mia Wasikowska
- New ENDER'S GAME Image and Battle School Logos