Horrible Bosses' Jason Bateman and Bridesmaids’ Melissa McCarthy lead the cast of Identity Thief, an all-star comedy in which a regular guy is forced to extreme measures to clear his name. With everything to lose after his identity is stolen, he’ll find out how crazed you can get trying to settle a bad credit score.
Unlimited funds have allowed Diana (McCarthy) to live it up on the outskirts of Miami, where the queen of retail buys whatever strikes her fancy. There’s only one glitch: The ID she’s using to finance these sprees reads “Sandy Bigelow Patterson”… and it belongs to an accounts rep (Bateman) who lives halfway across the U.S.
With only one week to hunt down the con artist before his world implodes, the real Sandy Bigelow Patterson heads south to confront the woman with an all-access pass to his life. And as he attempts to bribe, coax and wrangle the 2,000 miles to Denver, one easy target will discover just how tough it is to get your name back.
- Starring: Jason Bateman, Melissa McCarthy, Jon Favreau, Eric Stonestreet, Genesis Rodriguez, Amanda Peet, T.I., Morris Cestnut, Robert Patrick, John Cho
- Director: Seth Gordon
- Genre: Comedy
- Running Time: 112 min.
- Rating: R for sexual content and language
- Rottentomatoes: 25% (21 fresh, 64 rotten, score: 4.3/10).
- Metacritic: 41 out of 100 (7 positive, 13 mixed, 8 negative).
From director Steven Soderbergh comes SIDE EFFECTS, a provocative thriller about Emily and Martin (Rooney Mara and Channing Tatum), a successful New York couple whose world unravels when a new drug prescribed by Emily’s psychiatrist (Jude Law) – intended to treat anxiety – has unexpected side effects.
- Starring: Rooney Mara, Channing Tatum, Jude Law, Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Director: Steven Soderbergh
- Genre: Thriller, Drama
- Running Time: 106 min.
- Rating: R for sexuality, nudity, violence and language
- Rottentomatoes: 84% (80 fresh, 15 rotten, score: 7.4/10).
- Metacritic: 74 out of 100 (26 positive, 4 mixed, 2 negative).
- SIDE EFFECTS (2013) - 6 New Movie Clips and B-Roll
- New TV Spots: JACK THE GIANT SLAYER, SIDE EFFECTS, IDENTITY THIEF, WARM BODIES
- SIDE EFFECTS (2013) - International Trailer
- SIDE EFFECTS (2013) - Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots: SIDE EFFECTS, MOVIE 43, BEAUTIFUL CREATURES, DJANGO UNCHAINED and WARM BODIES
TOP GUN: An IMAX 3D Experience
Devil-may-care navy pilot Pete Mitchell (Tom Cruise) is sent to Miramar Naval Air Station for advanced training. Here he vies with Tom Kasansky (Val Kilmer) for the coveted "Top Gun" award. When not so occupied, Mitchell carries on a romance with civilian consultant Charlotte Blackwood (Kelly McGillis). Shaken up by the death of a friend, Mitchell loses the Top Gun honor to Kasansky. Worried that he may have lost his nerve, Mitchell is given a chance to redeem himself during a tense international crisis involving a crippled US vessel and a flock of predatory enemy planes. The story wasn't new in 1986, but Top Gun scored with audiences on the strength of its visuals, especially the vertigo-inducing aerial sequences. The film made more money than any other film in 1986 and even spawned a 1989 takeoff, Hot Shots. An Academy Award went to the Giorgio Moroder-Tom Whitlock song "Take My Breath Away.
- Starring: Tom Cruise, Kelly McGillis, Val Kilmer, Meg Ryan, Anthony Edwards, Tom Skerrit, Michael Ironside, Tim Robbins
- Director: Tony Scott
- Genre: Action, Drama, Romance
- Running Time: 110 min.
- Rating: PG for adult situations/language, violence
- Rottentomatoes: 53% (23 fresh, 20 rotten, score: 5.7/10).