A Good Day to Die Hard
Iconoclastic, take-no-prisoners cop John McClane, for the first time, finds himself on foreign soil after traveling to Moscow to help his wayward son Jack–unaware that Jack is really a highly-trained CIA operative out to stop a nuclear weapons heist. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
From the twisted minds of producers Peter Farrelly (Hall Pass, Shallow Hal) and Charles Wessler (There’s Something About Mary, Dumb & Dumber), comes Movie 43– the outrageous new ensemble comedy starring some of the biggest names in Hollywood. Movie 43 is not for the easily-offended and contains jaw-dropping, sometimes shockingly disturbing, but always entertaining intertwined storylines you’ll have to see to believe.
John Dies at the End
It’s a drug that promises an out-of-body experience with each hit. On the street they call it Soy Sauce, and users drift across time and dimensions. But some who come back are no longer human. Suddenly a silent otherworldly invasion is underway, and mankind needs a hero. What it gets instead is John and David, a pair of college dropouts who can barely hold down jobs. Can these two stop the oncoming horror in time to save humanity? No. No, they can’t.
RELATED POSTS :
- DRIFT (2013) - Trailer and Poster
- A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD (2013) - Jai Courtney Featurette
- STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS (2013) - New Teaser Trailer
- JACK REACHER (2012) - Chevelle Sizzle Featurette
- THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY (2012) - Visual Effects and Sound Featurettes
- THE SMURFS 2 (2013) - New Trailer
- PAIN AND GAIN (2013) - Trailer and Poster
- THE HEAT (2013) - Red Band Trailer