Henry grabs the two youngest boys, SIMON and THOMAS, but it’s too late: the wave smashes into him with incredible force and dislodges his grip. Maria is pushed underwater, where she is crushed and battered by debris to the brink of death. She finally surfaces in a raging black sea, which has completely submerged her three-story hotel and the surrounding landscape. Maria gasps for breath while she tries to understand what has just happened, convinced that her family has been obliterated in the blink of an eye. But then, her eldest son, LUCAS (Tom Holland), surfaces a few meters ahead in the wild flood. Face-to-face with something unexpected and incomprehensible, she must fight against all odds for her child’s survival. And her own.
Release Date: December 21, 2012 (US)
Watch the featurette and interviews after the jump.
RELATED POSTS :
- THE IMPOSSIBLE (2012) - 5 New International Poster
- THE IMPOSSIBLE (2012) - 2 New Movie Clips
- THE IMPOSSIBLE (2012) - New Theatrical Trailer
- THE IMPOSSIBLE (2012) - Spanish Trailer
- THE IMPOSSIBLE (2012) - Trailer and Poster