• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Poster for the Last Harry Potter Movie is Here

Yup, there it is on the right, in all its dark glory. This time it's war. Harry and Voldemort will face off in a fierce showdown as suggested by this poster. Who will die, who will live ? I don't know, 'cause I've never read a Potter book in my life. I only hope it doesn't disapoint, because I've invested hours and hours in Potter movies so far. I've even endured the excruciatingly talky "Half Blood Prince". This last one had better be the "Return of the King" of this franchise. Either way, it's a given that Warner Bros. has scored one of its most profitable franchises, holding a record-breaking $6 billion in worldwide box-office for the six movies. The deadly conflict ends this year, on July 15.





     RELATED POSTS :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments as civilised as possible, and refrain from spamming. All comments will be moderated. Thank you !