• NEWS  • AWARDS  • IN THEATERS  • MOVIES  • TV SERIES  • BOX-OFFICE REPORT  • DVD & BLU-RAY •
• BLACK FRIDAY • REVIEWS  • SOUNDTRACKS  • MUSIC ALBUMS  • VIDEO GAMES  • WEEKLY SUMMARY •

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pet Sematary Remake

I remember hearing news of this remake about 7-8 years ago. The first information about it spoke of the "Face/Off" writing team handling the script. I was honestly excited about the news, but nothing ever happened. Now it seems Paramount Pictures has moved forward with a "Pet Sematary" remake, which I think is funny because I thought the original was so bad, that I prefer not to acknowledge its existence. Further more, the script will be penned by "1408" screenwriter Matthew Greenberg, which is, I think, good news for Stephen King fans. I don't normally find remake news terribly exciting, but in this case I can make an exception, because I love King's novel and I think it deserves a better adaptation than the 1989 crapfest, so Hollywood, you have one more chance. Don't screw it up !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep the comments as civilised as possible, and refrain from spamming. All comments will be moderated. Thank you !