Today there are further reports about another DC Comics movie, "The Flash". While The Flash is also the protagonist of a TV series that has recently premiered, the superhero will get his own standalone movie in 2018, and the chosen star for the lead is Ezra Miller who you might know from "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and the seriously disturbing "We Need to Talk About Kevin".
It's also rumored that Miller could have a cameo in "Batman V Superman" which already includes appearances from Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) and Aquaman (Jason Momoa). "The Flash" will be released after Zack Snyder's "Justice League Part One", which is due out in 2017.
RELATED POSTS :
- Tom Hardy, Will Smith and Margot Robbie Close to Joining SUICIDE SQUAD
- Bryan Cranston to Star in THE INFILTRATOR
- Lea Seydoux Joins BOND 24 as Femme Fatale
- Robert Downey Jr. Joins CAPTAIN AMERICA 3 in Iron Man vs. Captain America Story
- Javier Bardem in Talks to Star in PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5
- Patrick Wilson, Matthew Fox and More Join BONE TOMAHAWK
- Ben Affleck In Talks to Lead THE ACCOUNTANT